Are You Connected Yet?
Paying bills by mail is time consuming, expensive and can often lead to lost bills or missing due dates. Bill Pay is a quick and efficient way to manage those bills and ensures you are never late with a bill again. Our bill pay service is provided at no cost to you and, saves you the time and expense of postage. Bill Pay is available on your computer with Online Banking or download the Madison County Bank app and use Bill Pay on your Smart Phone anywhere! Sign into your Online Banking account to start using Bill Pay and say goodbye to paper bills today!
|Online Banking Bill Pay
||Mobile Banking Bill Pay
- Pay Bills - set up one-time payments or recurring payments (overnight check payments & same day Bill Pay payments available)
- Pending Payments - displays scheduled and processed payments
- Bill Reminders - reminds you of due dates and notifies you when your payments have been sent
- Bill History - access up to 7 years of payment history and view transaction detail
- Manage My Bills - add, modify, or delete biller information for individuals or companies
- Popmoney - a personal payment service to send money between people
- eBills - electronic versions of your paper bills delivered to you through Bill Pay